Re: Since I can't seem to unsubscribe to this mailing list, I might as well report a bug...

From: Melvin Davidson <melvin6925(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: "hushthatbush(at)hushmail(dot)com" <hushthatbush(at)hushmail(dot)com>, "pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Date: 2015-02-12 00:13:23
Lists: pgadmin-support

I can't really say whether it is a "known problem" or not, but I can tell you that keeping the SQL query window "open for the whole day" is definitely NOT A GOOD IDEA. Aside for the obvious case where someone else could possibly access your computer and do nasty things when you are not watching, there is also the possibility of power glitches and accidentally hitting the keystrokes .
So I can only caution you to do the prudent thing and only open the SQL window when you have to do transactions/queries and close it when you are done. It really doesn't take that long to open or close. Melvin Davidson
    Cell 720-320-0155

Folk Alley - All Folk - 24 Hours a day
www.folkalley.com