Re: Versioned documentation search no longer working

From: "Jonathan S(dot) Katz" <jkatz(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Kent Ross <root(dot)main(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org, Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
Subject: Re: Versioned documentation search no longer working
Date: 2018-10-24 22:49:30
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi Kent,

On 10/24/18 8:15 PM, Kent Ross wrote:

> Previously, when looking at the documentation for a specific version

You are correct, that was a regression. I have pushed up a fix for this.
I apologize for the inconvenience.

> Going to these URLs directly (as I do with a chrome custom search rule)
> will still work for most versions, but not for "current" or "11"

Hm, this probably needs a script on the backend to be kicked off to
index that. CCing Magnus who may know. There may be a delay due to him
running a conference going on right now, but hopefully we can have this
resolved ASAP.

Thanks for reporting!

Jonathan