Re: generic modelling of data models; enforcing constraints dynamically...

From: InterRob <rob(dot)marjot(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Erik Jones <ejones(at)engineyard(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: generic modelling of data models; enforcing constraints dynamically...
Date: 2009-09-27 18:45:19
Lists: pgsql-general

In fact, I considered doing so, yes... But no luck: to complicate things, I
will need the support for spatial datatypes, as implemented by the contrib
"PostGIS"... Moreover: various applications that will make-up the front-end,
will only be able to talk with mainstraim or ODBC-compatible databases :((

Rob