Ask about large database?

From: Thuy Nguyen <ntcacthuyvn(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Ask about large database?
Date: 2007-01-18 08:03:25
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi Sir/Madam!
I am look for RDBMS solution for my web application, size of my database may be about 10GB-->500GB. How PostgreSQL work well or how must I config it?
My application process data locally; one database has only one connection (not a server-client model).
Please tell me your suggestions!

Thanks and best Regards!

Thuyntc

Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.