Re: drop database

From: Jan Harasym <jan(dot)harasym(at)massive(dot)se>
To: Marcelo Fortes Correa Fortes Correa <marcelofortescorrea(at)gmail(dot)com>, "pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: drop database
Date: 2014-12-05 13:39:18
Lists: pgsql-admin

AFAIK, once a database is dropped, it's gone. That's kinda the point in
dropping it. So a backup is the surest way to go. Also, since
you're going to have start from a fresh restore of your backup, I'd
recommend upgrading to a more recent version of Postgres, at least 9.3.x
if not the most recent which is 9.3.5.