Port 5432 failed password authentication failed

From: Rasiklal Limbani <rasik(at)limbani(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Port 5432 failed password authentication failed
Date: 2022-09-05 12:57:41
Lists: pgadmin-support

Dear support team

I recently installed postgresql on my Mac operating system. After successful installation I was able to connect with the sever and all was working fine.
Few days later I attempted to log in again, and as I had forgot my master password I did a reset password reset. This was successful, but now I find
myself not able to log on to my server as this password is incorrect.

Please can you advise as how to solve this issue. I have tried different passwords but all failed. I have attached a screen shot of my error massage.

Thank You

MR R limbani