Re: pgdg packages removed for 9.3

From: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>
To: Lewis Shobbrook <l(dot)shobbrook+pggen(at)base2services(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgdg packages removed for 9.3
Date: 2019-04-23 13:11:47
Lists: pgsql-general

On 4/22/19 9:05 PM, Lewis Shobbrook wrote:
> Thanks Adrian,
> The symlinks have been created for all pgdg versions other than 9.3
> It seems to have been an over site perhaps.
> As stated in the announcement...
> "Today, you still get the link to the pgdg-centos11-11-2 rpm."
>
> Which is true in all instances other than 9.3 that I have checked so far.
> Not sure if you can forward this onto Stefan Fercot for his opinion?

9.3 is EOL so:

https://pgstef.github.io/2019/04/17/one_rpm_to_rule_them_all.html

"EOL’d releases

While the yum repositories for EOL’d releases still exist, the repo rpms
usually found on https://yum.postgresql.org/repopackages.php#pg93 aren’t
available anymore: 404 - Not Found.

In case you need to use the old repositories, you can add it manually:

# cat /etc/yum.repos.d/pgdg-93-centos.repo ..."

You also have the option of filing an issue here:

https://yum.postgresql.org/contact.php