Wiki editor request

From: Jakob Egger <jakob(at)eggerapps(dot)at>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Wiki editor request
Date: 2017-07-18 07:48:52
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi!

I just wanted to fix an error on the "New in postgres 10" wiki page, and discovered I no longer have access!

I'd like to request editor privileges for the PostgreSQL wiki for two reasons:

1) As a developer of a PostgreSQL GUI tool, I'd love to update my apps entry in the "Community Guide to PostgreSQL GUI Tools" if needed

2) As stated above, I want to be able to fix obvious errors in wiki pages without having to bother the www-list

My community user name is "jakob"

Thanks!

Jakob

PS: This is the error I wanted to fix: The first example should say "for values from (unbounded) to (10)" instead of "for values from (unbounded) to (9)"