Re: using pg_basebackup for point in time recovery

From: Ravi Krishna <srkrishna(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Subject: Re: using pg_basebackup for point in time recovery
Date: 2018-06-21 20:42:00
Lists: pgsql-general

> >You should avoid top-posting on the Postgres lists, this is not the
> >usual style used by people around :)
>
> Will do, but Yahoo Mail! does not seem to like that, so I am typing the > myself

Same here even though I use Mac mail. But it is not yahoo alone.
Most of the web email clients have resorted to top posting. I miss the old
days of Outlook Express which was so '>' friendly. I think Gmail allows
'>' when you click on the dots to expand the mail you are replying to, but it messes
up in justifying and formatting it.

The best for '>': Unix elm :-)