Minor typo on the new "About" page

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: PostgreSQL www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Minor typo on the new "About" page
Date: 2018-04-18 18:59:51
Lists: pgsql-www

Taking a quick look over the new website, one (minor) thing jumped out. :)

On the new About page, near the bottom there's a "What's a Database project
without statistics?" area. In the box on the bottom left where it has the
number of lines of code... it presently says "1,100,00+ line of C". There
should be an extra 0 in that last triple. :)

+ Justin

- Indira Gandhi