[Pljava-dev] deployment descriptor generation

From: hal(dot)hildebrand at me(dot)com (Hal Hildebrand)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] deployment descriptor generation
Date: 2013-02-21 03:41:23
Lists: pljava-dev

I'm sure as hell interested. As a first step - after paperwork constraints satisfied - you should import your code into a new github repo. The svn import is excellent and preserves history. I don't know what the cvs equivalent is, but the official github repo is a testament to the history preserving facilities in github.

Anyways, with that repo in hand many things are possible. I'd start with that and work from there, personally.

And, thanks. This would be cool to see.

Sent from my Tricorder