Re: Reg: Permission error in Windows psql while trying to read sql commands from file

From: "Raj K" <raj(dot)indian(dot)08(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: rod(at)iol(dot)ie
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Reg: Permission error in Windows psql while trying to read sql commands from file
Date: 2008-10-12 03:55:39
Lists: pgsql-general

Since it is in windows - I could not find any specific file permission
mechanisms similar to linux. (This is my first foray in windows - so I am a
newbie there too )
The computer is not in a network. So, through googling, I found that to
share it, we have to move it to
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\ - which I did.

But even that did not help - as mentioned in the first mail.

If you could help me on this I would be much obliged..

Regards
Raj