Reg: Permission error in Windows psql while trying to read sql commands from file

From: "Raj K" <raj(dot)indian(dot)08(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Reg: Permission error in Windows psql while trying to read sql commands from file
Date: 2008-10-11 17:38:16
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi all,
I am a DB newbie and I am facing an issue.
I installed postgresql in windows - and now I am facing an issue while
trying to read sql commands from file.

testdb=# \i c:\testdb.txt
c:: Permission denied

I tried moving the file to the shared folder, but of no use.
testdb=# \i C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\DB\testdb.txt
C:: Permission denied

I have a lot of sql commands in the file, so it is difficult to type in
the same everytime.
If somebody can help me out on this, I would be much obliged.

Thank you in advance,
Regards,
Raj