Re: Question about SCO openserver and postgres...

From: Scott Ribe <scott_ribe(at)killerbytes(dot)com>
To: Greg Smith <greg(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: "Edmundo Robles L(dot)" <erobles(at)sensacd(dot)com(dot)mx>, pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Question about SCO openserver and postgres...
Date: 2010-07-24 22:17:28
Lists: pgsql-general

Shorting stock is not my usual strategy, so I was a chicken, and only tied up about 10% of my available credit shorting it back then. Hindsight is that instead of just going based on their botched presentation and obvious lack of understanding of the provenance of their own code and Linux, I should have researched the company like I would for any other investment. Had I done that, I believe I would have gone "all in" on that short position...

--
Scott Ribe
scott_ribe(at)elevated-dev(dot)com