Report

From: "mcaustine(dot)redondo(at)ph(dot)fujitsu(dot)com" <mcaustine(dot)redondo(at)ph(dot)fujitsu(dot)com>
To: "'pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "philip(dot)redondo20(at)gmail(dot)com" <philip(dot)redondo20(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Report
Date: 2016-11-17 03:12:09
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

Good day!

I just wanted to ask something about using the pgAdmin 4.
I am trying to restore and backup one of my database ( created with pgadmin 3) but when I start the backup or restore it only says job is created then, the window is like this.
[cid:image001(dot)png(at)01D240C3(dot)356FB780]

Hope someone can help me with. It is my first time to use pgAdmin 4.

Thank you!

Mc Austine Philip Redondo
Fujitsu Die-Tech Corporation of the Philippines
113 East Science Ave., Special Export Processing Zone,
Laguna Technopark, Binan, Laguna 4024