Re: Relation between postgresql-Version and psqlODBC-Version

From: Danny Severns <djoesev(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Relation between postgresql-Version and psqlODBC-Version
Date: 2021-06-16 22:41:39
Lists: pgsql-odbc

If I understand the question, yes there is a relationship.  I would say
your latter statement is correct.  As far as I know, the ODBC drivers
are backwards compatible but not forward compatible, although most
things in ODBC 11 would work with 12, just not new features not
comprehended in the older ODBC driver.