Wiki editor request - username timm

From: "Tim McNamara" <tim(at)mcnamara(dot)nz>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Wiki editor request - username timm
Date: 2022-01-14 01:01:56
Lists: pgsql-www

Hello,

I would like editor access to the wiki, my (newly created) username is timm.

I am primarily interested in fixing grammar and spelling mistakes where I encounter them. I've also considered creating a contributor glossary page that expands some of the contractions that are seen in the C sources, e.g. blk -> block, tbm_* -> tuple ID bitmap (TIDBitmap).

Thanks, Tim.