Re: Plans for 8.2?

From: Chris Browne <cbbrowne(at)acm(dot)org>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Plans for 8.2?
Date: 2006-01-12 17:51:44
Lists: pgsql-general

From the ToDo list...

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faqs.TODO.html

* Allow administrators to safely terminate individual sessions either via an SQL function or SIGTERM
* Add SQL99 WITH clause to SELECT
* Add SQL99 WITH RECURSIVE to SELECT
* Create a bitmap of pages that need vacuuming
--
output = reverse("moc.enworbbc" "@" "enworbbc")
http://cbbrowne.com/info/languages.html