PostgreSQL replication on Windows 2003 platform.?

From: "Aleksander Slavchev" <askbg69(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL replication on Windows 2003 platform.?
Date: 2006-12-06 14:43:27
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi!
I need to build data replication with PostgreSQL, BUT! on Windows 2003
platform.
So i start tro read about slony, pgpool and other but I can't find some
reasonable descriptyion haw to instal configure and start PostgreSQL
instalation on Windows platform.
Do you have some useful information? - I have 4 master who will replicate
data in one slave(warehouse) - around 3 million records in a week .

Best regards,
Alex