pgAdmin Not Giving Error Messages

From: "Ross Holder" <RHolder(at)csir(dot)co(dot)za>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgAdmin Not Giving Error Messages
Date: 2021-07-08 12:43:53
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi, when I try and use psql via pgAdmin, for example importing ("copy") data from a csv file, it just fails with Error Code 1 but no error message is given. Using pgAdmin on a different machine in "Client" mode it does provide the error message. Why am I not getting an error message ?

-PG Admin v4.23
-Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
-Server Mode