Re: PostgreSQL Anniversary Summit, Call for Contributions

From: Chris Browne <cbbrowne(at)acm(dot)org>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL Anniversary Summit, Call for Contributions
Date: 2006-03-02 17:16:31
Lists: pgsql-hackers

oleg(at)sai(dot)msu(dot)su (Oleg Bartunov) writes:
> I'd need an invitation to get a visa. Is't possible ?

"Certainty" is difficult to promise, but there is a reasonable
population of relevant people here such that invitations can be
arranged.

In view of the fact that it can take a fair bit of time to arrange
visas, this is something we should watch for pretty early...

Now is not too early to be arranging for passports and visas...
--
(format nil "~S(at)~S" "cbbrowne" "acm.org")
http://www3.sympatico.ca/cbbrowne/internet.html