CommitFest 2009-09: Now In Progress

From: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: CommitFest 2009-09: Now In Progress
Date: 2009-09-15 01:14:02
Lists: pgsql-hackers

commitfest.postgresql.org is updated, please submit new patches at
https://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/commitfest_view/open

Initial reviewing assignments have been sent to -rrreviewers. If you
didn't get one due to an oversight on my part, please drop me a note!

Thanks,

...Robert

[P.S. I learned my lesson - last CF the equivalent email said that the
CF was "closed", which of course was not what I meant at all.]