pgadmin4 and Python3

From: Dmitry Voronin <carriingfate92(at)yandex(dot)ru>
To: pgadmin-support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgadmin4 and Python3
Date: 2016-06-11 17:10:23
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello, Dave and pgadmin team.

Two questions.

Will any versions of pgadmin3 be released in the future?

I want run padmin4 as desktop application. So, I compled runtime part and run it. Pgadmin4 tell me to enter Python Bin path and application path. I entered it, but it is not helpful for me.
I sucessfully run pgadmin4 as web applicaion by confiugre and install requirements for Python3.
Can you tell me how run pgadmin4 as desktop application more in details please?

--
Best regards, Dmitry Voronin