odbc problem

From: "P(dot)MO" <04mic4ht65k1nv3(at)jetable(dot)net>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: odbc problem
Date: 2006-04-20 19:22:43
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I've just recompiled a postgres 8.1.3 on freebsd 5.4 and since
then, I can no more access it with odbc. The previous server was a
8.0.1 and naturally all was working fine (client encoding, etc...).
Odbc still works with other 7.4 psql servers from our company.
Did I miss something during compilation ? Can someone point me
to a good hint ?

Thanx. PM.