Re: Mirrors that don't suck.

From: "B(dot) van Ouwerkerk" <bvo(at)atz(dot)nl>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Mirrors that don't suck.
Date: 2003-12-23 20:15:06
Lists: pgsql-general

>>I've run into problems with some of the mirrors being consistently
>>unavailable and really slow to download 4k/sec on a lot of them.
>
>I can second this.

Perhaps you should wait a day or so until all mirrors are fully up to date
and the ppl who are in a hurry to get the source have got it..

Alternatively you US boys could get out of bed early and download it before
50% of the USA starts to download. I have got it about 12 hours ago from a
German mirror at a normal speed.

B.