Re: recordings of pgconf us 2016

From: "Igal (at) Lucee(dot)org" <igal(at)lucee(dot)org>
To: Johannes <jotpe(at)posteo(dot)de>, Postgres General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: recordings of pgconf us 2016
Date: 2016-05-31 15:36:41
Lists: pgsql-general

Funny. I was just looking for that myself. I would expect it to go on
their channel at
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsJkVvxwoM7R9oRbzvUhbPQ but so far
nothing from this year.

PGCon has published their 2016 recordings on their channel:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuJmmKtsV1dNE5y1gu1xpbIl3M2b7AW4D

Igal Sapir
Lucee Core Developer
Lucee.org <http://lucee.org/>