Re: pgsql: Introduce a bump memory allocator

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter(at)eisentraut(dot)org>
To: David Rowley <drowley(at)postgresql(dot)org>, pgsql-committers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgsql: Introduce a bump memory allocator
Date: 2024-04-09 12:05:30
Lists: pgsql-committers

On 07.04.24 14:03, David Rowley wrote:
> Introduce a bump memory allocator

This patch introduces in bump.c the macro BumpBlockIsValid(), but it's
not used anywhere. Can we remove it?

(If we don't remove it, I suggest to make it an inline function, so it's
easier to tell what it's supposed to be called with. Especially with
the BumpIsValid() nearby, it can be a bit confusing.)