problems with plperl trigger function

From: "Andrzej Kwiatkowski" <andrzej(dot)kwiatkowski(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org(dot)
Subject: problems with plperl trigger function
Date: 2006-12-05 19:16:53
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi, I've got a very simply in my mind problem with trigger functions.
My functions returns SKIP in some cases.

But when i execute a statement with psql or with api
postgresql didn't return error but in psql:

DELETE 0
or
INSERT 0 0

and in my CGI scipts situation is the same.

how can i find that execute was broken by trigger ?

Thanks in advance