Re: PostgreSQL 10.20 crashes / Antivirus

From: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>
To: "Thomas, Richard" <Richard(dot)Thomas(at)atkinsglobal(dot)com>, "pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL 10.20 crashes / Antivirus
Date: 2022-04-06 15:17:41
Lists: pgsql-general

On 4/6/22 07:55, Thomas, Richard wrote:
> Ah... no - the AV is still allowed to run riot in the folder where the dump file is written to. Do you think that could be the issue?

I would say that would be the most likely cause. Mainly because I can
not think of another for this, "Access Denied: A process has requested
access to an object but has not been granted those access rights",
happening after a previous dump file had been successfully saved in the
same location.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com