Query tool problem in PGAdmin 4.13

From: "pamela(dot)jaramillo(dot)roman" <pamela(dot)jaramillo(dot)roman(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Query tool problem in PGAdmin 4.13
Date: 2019-09-29 22:47:24
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello
I have just updated PGAdmin 4.13 and i can´t open the query tool. It is loading all the time and i

can’t access to it. I have trying changing the server to 127.0.0.1 also deleting previous log in sesions files, the account is active. The pgadmin.4.startup file seems to be correct.

Please find enclose print-screen of the what is happening when i run the query tool, also the text document created when i logged in. I dont know what
to do to solve this.
Thanks
Regards,Enviado desde mi smartphone Samsung Galaxy.
null

Attachment Content-Type Size
.pgAdmin4.1590372639.log application/log 5.2 KB
Captura.JPG image/jpeg 143.4 KB