"traditional" replication - selected databases ?

From: lejeczek <peljasz(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: "traditional" replication - selected databases ?
Date: 2024-01-16 08:20:14
Lists: pgsql-admin

hi guys,

I've set up replication perhaps only a several times - and
only now when I wondered I failed to sroogle a clear answer
to - is possible that way to replicate only selected databases?
By "that way" I mean - nothing fixed in-between, no
third-parties, pure pgSQL to pgsql.
Will it be purely & only by means of _pg_hba.conf_ (surely
no..) ?

many thanks, L.