Adding packages fro WAL-G and Odyssey

From: Andrey Borodin <x4mmm(at)yandex-team(dot)ru>
To: pgsql-pkg-debian(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Adding packages fro WAL-G and Odyssey
Date: 2021-02-19 06:26:33
Lists: pgsql-pkg-debian

Hi!

I'm maintaining backup tool WAL-G, connection pooler Odyssey and some other PG-related tools.
I want to make these tools available via PGDG apt repository.
Where should I start? I've read some wiki pages [0] but did not figure out what to do...

We already build deb packages for internal distribution, but I think process may be different in this case.

Also, I'd like to do the same for Yum repository, but I think I should start from Apt.

Thanks!

Best regards, Andrey Borodin.

[0] https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Apt