Re: Wiki editor privileges

From: Quinn Weaver <quinn(at)pgexperts(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Wiki editor privileges
Date: 2016-01-24 20:43:04
Lists: pgsql-www

> On January 24, 2016, at 7:24 AM, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com> wrote:
>
> Quinn Weaver wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Could someone please grant me editor privileges on the PostgreSQL wiki? My username there is Qdw. I want to post the slides from my SCALE 14x talk, "PostgreSQL Adores a Vacuum".
>
> done

Thanks! I now see the edit button, and I can click it to get a textarea. I can click around in the textarea and get a blinking cursor, but for some reason I can't type in it.

I confirmed my email address, so I don't believe that's the issue.

Do you know what else might be causing this?

Thanks,

--
Quinn Weaver
PostgreSQL Experts, Inc.