[Pljava-dev] Trigger

From: NageshwarR at PLANETASIA(dot)COM (Nageshwar Rao)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] Trigger
Date: 2005-01-10 14:38:09
Lists: pljava-dev

I am using pljava. Created a function Fn() as language java (calling a java
program) and then created a after insert trigger on table for each row which
calls function Fn().
When I start inserting through application not even a single record is
getting inserted. When I remove the trigger it starts inserting into the
table. Any thought on this
Thx
rao