Re: the ReportScriptingMojo

From: Chapman Flack <chap(at)anastigmatix(dot)net>
To: Kartik Ohri <kartikohri13(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pljava-dev(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: the ReportScriptingMojo
Date: 2020-08-14 13:49:16
Lists: pljava-dev

On 08/14/20 08:59, Chapman Flack wrote:
> On 08/14/20 08:39, Kartik Ohri wrote:
>>>
>>> I'll do this immediately but I wanted to remind you that the current
>> master includes the CI changes as well. Should we merge that first or
>> include it inside this PR?
>
> Hmm, thanks for the reminder ... let me look at the graph again.
> I may ask you for one more rebase ....

I think what I'd like to do is ask you to rebase plugin one more (sigh)
time, git rebase --onto 857abf4 52ee373

I think it should go smoothly, again "(Try to) link -api from -examples"
is the only commit in that range that should need its message edited.

I'll then rebase intermodule-javadoc over that and redo the pull request.

*Then* you can merge that and do a PR onto tada/pljava:master.

With respect to the CI changes, I would like to merge
chore/master/denashorn first, and then develop the usenode-travis and
usenode-win-2 branches into a pull request for CI. But I'd prefer to
merge denashorn after you have had a chance to review the ProcessBuilder
transformation methods in it.

Regards,
-Chap