Re: PL/Java new build plugin

From: Chapman Flack <chap(at)anastigmatix(dot)net>
To: Kartik Ohri <kartikohri13(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pljava-dev(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PL/Java new build plugin
Date: 2020-08-08 18:05:47
Lists: pljava-dev

On 08/08/20 10:13, Chapman Flack wrote:
> After you merge, would you mind creating a new branch name from that
> point, before continuing with the nar-maven part? I don't mind if it's
> a new name for the nar-maven part, or you keep 'plugin' for that part
> and use a new name to point to this reporting part.

Funny I only noticed this now, but all the .java files in pgxs/ are
missing the copyright-banner comment at the top. PropertiesMojo.java
had it, but it disappeared in c5ae7af. The newer ones are all naked.

Could you do a git rebase -i 03a4508 after identifying the commits where
new Java files appeared, and (e)dit those commits so the files appeared
with the banner comments? I'd say it's ok to (s)quash the 2nd, 3rd, and
4th commits into the first one, rather than bothering to add comments
to those files that were only around that long.

*Then* we'll have a branch that's nearly ready to PR, and one that
can continue with the nar stuff.

Regards,
-Chap