pljava-dev mailing list changes

From: Chapman Flack <chap(at)anastigmatix(dot)net>
To: pljava-dev(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2020-05-07 13:09:17
Lists: pljava-dev

Dear subscriber (or past subscriber) to pljava-dev:

First, an apology if you are a past subscriber but you unsubscribed
at some time after 2015. The most-recent subscriber lists were not
available and subscriptions as of 2015 were restored. If you do not
wish to be subscribed, I hope you will forgive the inconvenience of
using one of the unsubscribe options below.

Here's the back story.

The pljava-dev mailing list was hosted for many years on pgFoundry.org,
a service that has now closed down. I have not been able to obtain the
most recent archives and subscription lists from pgFoundry.

The PostgreSQL community has agreed to host the mailing list on the
PGLister platform with the other PostgreSQL-related lists.

pljava-dev(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org is the new address to send to the list.

https://www.postgresql.org/list/pljava-dev/ to view the archives.

(At the moment, old messages are not present in the archives. Those will
be back-filled in the near future; we are taking the opportunity to
exclude spam from the old archives.)

Subscribing, unsubscribing, and preferences can be managed at
https://lists.postgresql.org/

Unsubscribing without the need to sign in with a PostgreSQL
community account can be done by either of the methods described here:

The PGLister software has a number of differences from the former
mailing list software. They are all described here:

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PGLister_Announce

In particular, PGLister does not support a digest delivery option.
If you had formerly been subscribed with a preference for digest
delivery, you have been subscribed on PGLister with regular
per-message delivery. I apologize for this; it is a feature that
PGLister has no plans to support.

Thank you for your interest (past or present) in the PL/Java project,
and for your patience with this mailing list re-hosting.

Regards,
Chapman Flack