[Pljava-dev] Unable to find static method.

From: byan at predixionsoftware(dot)com (Brian Yan)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] Unable to find static method.
Date: 2012-11-28 02:02:32
Lists: pljava-dev

Hi,

I am running into a very basic error that I can not seem the find the solution for. I have gotten this to work before but somehow it no longer does. Jar files are in the right place with the class path defined.

Below is the function definition, class and the error it throws:
Function Def:

CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION pxexists()
RETURNS boolean AS
'px.StoredProcedures.PredictionProviderExists'
LANGUAGE java;

Class:

package px;

public class StoredProcedures {

public static boolean PredictionProviderExists()
{
return true;
}
}

Query:
select pxexists();
Unable to find static method px.StoredProcedures.PredictionProviderExists with signature ()Z (PgObject.c:101)

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you for your help!
Brian