Document when ssl_prefer_server_ciphers went in

From: Daniel Gustafsson <daniel(at)yesql(dot)se>
To: pgsql-docs <pgsql-docs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Document when ssl_prefer_server_ciphers went in
Date: 2024-07-03 09:23:25
Lists: pgsql-docs

In the documentation for ssl_prefer_server_ciphers we only say it's not in
"older version" but we omit to specify it further. Since it's a fairly
important setting for security I think it makes sense to add the version to
help users, as in the small attached diff (which also adds proper markup in the
paragraph while in there).

--
Daniel Gustafsson

Attachment Content-Type Size
ssl_prefer_cipher.diff application/octet-stream 838 bytes