Re: autovacuum big table taking hours and sometimes seconds

From: MichaelDBA <MichaelDBA(at)sqlexec(dot)com>
To: Mariel Cherkassky <mariel(dot)cherkassky(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: autovacuum big table taking hours and sometimes seconds
Date: 2019-02-06 14:11:40
Lists: pgsql-performance

Hi all,

In the myriad of articles written about autovacuum tuning, I really like
this article by Tomas Vondra of 2ndQuadrant:
https://blog.2ndquadrant.com/autovacuum-tuning-basics/

It is a concise article that touches on all the major aspects of
autovacuuming tuning: thresholds, scale factors, throttling, etc.

Regards and happy vacuuming to yas!
Michael Vitale