Re: Monitoring Tool for PostgreSQL

From: "Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul)" <bob(dot)basques(at)ci(dot)stpaul(dot)mn(dot)us>
To: Fabricio Pedroso Jorge <fpjbito(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Monitoring Tool for PostgreSQL
Date: 2017-10-18 17:46:10
Lists: pgsql-general

We use a PERL script to handle this sort of thing. It’s nice this way since we can run them from just about anywhere.

bobb

On Oct 18, 2017, at 12:37 PM, Fabricio Pedroso Jorge <fpjbito(at)gmail(dot)com<mailto:fpjbito(at)gmail(dot)com>> wrote:

Hi all,

is there a "official" monitoring tool for PostgreSQL databases? For example, i come from Oracle Database, and there, we have Enterprise Manager to monitor and administrer the product... is there such a similar tool for PostgreSQL?

Thanks for the attention.

--
Fabrício Pedroso Jorge.

Administrador de Banco de Dados

Resumo Profissional:
http://br.linkedin.com/in/fabriciojorge

Contatos:
+ 55 91 988991116
skype: fabricio.pedroso.jorge
fpjbito(at)gmail(dot)com<mailto:fpjbito(at)gmail(dot)com>

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. “
- Mark Twain