PGXN Hosting

From: "David E(dot) Wheeler" <david(at)kineticode(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PGXN Hosting
Date: 2011-05-11 17:13:03
Lists: pgsql-www

Howdy PG Infrastructure Folks,

To get PGXN off the ground, I've been running it on a box owned by my consulting company, Kineticode. Command Prompt has graciously given me free hosting for this box for a while, but alas, that's coming to an end and I need to move the box -- or the services it runs, at least -- elsewhere. As part of that, I'd like to move PGXN to a community server, if at all possible.

What I'm *not* asking is for you all to manage it. All I need to keep it going is a vhost. I'd move the three services the make up PGXN to that box and continue managing it as I have up to now. Of course, if /me the WWW team *wants* to take over the host, that would be welcome.

Is this do-able?

Thanks,

David