Re: user can't access own database after creation

From: Nuno Zimas <nzimas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Steven Schlansker <stevenschlansker(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Dave Cramer <pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com>, John R Pierce <pierce(at)hogranch(dot)com>, List <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: user can't access own database after creation
Date: 2015-12-02 20:52:52
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Thanks, Steve. How silly of me :(
Still falling to compile, though.

root(at)aida2next /u/2next# javac TestUrl.java
TestUrl.java:10: error: unreported exception SQLException; must be caught or declared to be thrown
Connection con = java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:postgresql://10.10.10.100","postgres","smartdoc");
^
TestUrl.java:11: error: unreported exception SQLException; must be caught or declared to be thrown
con.createStatement().execute("select 1");
^
TestUrl.java:11: error: unreported exception SQLException; must be caught or declared to be thrown
con.createStatement().execute("select 1");
^
3 errors