Bug in 0.9.1

From: Adam H(dot)Pendleton <fmonkey(at)fmonkey(dot)net>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Bug in 0.9.1
Date: 2003-08-10 23:35:40
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

If I right-click a table and change a security setting (using the show
users for privileges option), and that table has a foreign key
constraint, when trying to update the table, I get this error:

ERROR: parser: parse error at or near "CONSTRAINT" at character 2

On the SQL tab of the properties dialog, it reads:

CONSTRAINT "$1" "$1" FOREIGN KEY

where it should read:

CONSTRAINT "$1" FOREIGN KEY

which it does in the SQL pane when I select the table using the left
mouse button.

ahp