streaming replication corruption Q's

From: ghiureai <isabella(dot)ghiurea(at)nrc-cnrc(dot)gc(dot)ca>
To: "pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: streaming replication corruption Q's
Date: 2017-10-04 19:01:32
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi List,

I'm reading PG 10 streaming replication manual, I would like to learn
from your expertise if this type of replication will copy a bad
segment/bit corrupt from master to slave host , will this possible to
happened ?
What are the most common issues you seeing when running streaming
replication, any files/bits corruption ( from my understanding
logical replication will replicate data corruption)where do you have to
pay attention when setting up a new system like this ,

Thank you
Isabella