Re: how to store data file in Postgres

From: Pepe TD Vo <pepevo(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Shreeyansh Dba <shreeyansh2014(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: how to store data file in Postgres
Date: 2019-01-17 13:25:32
Lists: pgsql-admin

thank you so much for input.  Can Postgresql database have multi tablespaces or just one?
v/r, Bach-Nga

No one in this world is pure and perfect.  If you avoid people for their mistakes you will be alone. So judge less, love and forgive more.To call him a dog hardly seems to do him justice though in as much as he had four legs, a tail, and barked, I admit he was, to all outward appearances. But to those who knew him well, he was a perfect gentleman (Hermione Gingold)
**Live simply **Love generously **Care deeply **Speak kindly.*** Genuinely rich *** Faithful talent *** Sharing success