Re: Can I create multiple schema for one user

From: stevenchang1213 <stevenchang1213(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Sunil Vasanta <sunilvasanta(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Can I create multiple schema for one user
Date: 2017-02-17 15:52:53
Lists: pgsql-admin

hello,
    Grant usage on schema xxx to user;    Grant create on schema xxx to user;    Grant "object level privilege" on xxx.object to user;    orset up default privilege on schema object to role, and grant the role to user
u need to study the relations anong role,user and schema. Or I don't think u can figure it out.

從我的 Samsung Galaxy 智慧型手機傳送。
-------- 原始訊息 --------自: Sunil Vasanta <sunilvasanta(at)gmail(dot)com> 日期: 2017/2/17 18:15 (GMT+08:00) 至: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org 主旨: [ADMIN] Can I create multiple schema for one user

Hi All,
I have a question,
I want application to access multiple scheme based on call context but only one user is created for application and application should access different schema using same user privilege and credentials.
is this possible in Postgres. Plz share u thoughts.
If possible then how to configure search path.

Thanks,Sunny