Function with table Valued Parameters execution issue

From: <Kanjibhai(dot)Kanzaria(at)thomsonreuters(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Function with table Valued Parameters execution issue
Date: 2017-07-13 13:53:01
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hello ,

Function with table Valued Parameters execution issue

I have created data type which replicates data table in our application and created one function with table valued parameter.

I want to call postgres function from my c# console application with NHibernate.

Any idea regarding that or can please suggest me how can call?

Best Regards,
Kanji