Re: cfg pg_stat_statements in PG 9.5 error

From: ghiureai <isabella(dot)ghiurea(at)nrc-cnrc(dot)gc(dot)ca>
To: "pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Subject: Re: cfg pg_stat_statements in PG 9.5 error
Date: 2017-03-09 17:49:04
Lists: pgsql-admin

Tom,
I am checking my cfg , I do not see a "plugins" subdirectory with
pgsql95 contrib,at least I can not find one on my host , is there other
pg conf parameter to change so can still point to initial location: ( I
read most of the plugins must cfg as extensions now)

/usr/pgsql-9.5/share/extension

Thank you
Isabella