PGSQL as database server container

From: ghiureai <isabella(dot)ghiurea(at)nrc-cnrc(dot)gc(dot)ca>
To: "pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PGSQL as database server container
Date: 2017-02-21 16:17:32
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi List,

I'm looking to get some feedback from your own experience using PGSQL
as a database containers, form what I had been reading I found more user
cases for LXD and Docker with latest PGSQL ,is this assumption
correct ? What is feedback, should we consider LXD and OpenStack also ,
how about the basic requirements I need to put for Sysadmin when
config PGSQL as database server container? ( memeory, layout of PG files
etc?)

Thank you
Isabella